How to Refresh Your Airbnb Property List
If you've recently added new listings in your Airbnb account, you may find that they are not displaying in Sympl. To remedy this, you simply need to refresh your property list. If you're wanting to create Sympl rentals from your new Airbnb listings (to link with other channels), you will want to import your listings after refreshing your list.
Refreshing Your Property List
- Navigate to the "API Channels" page (found in the Channels drop-down in the main menu bar).
- Locate and click your Airbnb channel connection in the list on the left side of the page.
- On the "Channel Details" tab, click the "Actions" button and select "Refresh Room List" from the drop-down.
- Your new listings are now visible in your Sympl account!
Create New Sympl Rentals by Importing Your New Airbnb Properties
- On the "Channel Details" tab, locate the listing you'd like to import, then click the ellipsis icon ("...") on the right side.
- Select "Import Property" from the drop-down list.