How Do I Update My Credit Card Information?
To maintain continual access to Sympl's features and functions, you must have a valid credit card on file for your subscription renewal. Sometimes, you may need to update this information to an alternate billing source. This process is simple using the steps below.
- First, click on the Profile icon available on top right and select BILLING INFO from the drop-down. menu.
- Delete the current card information by clicking on the "Delete" icon.
- Click "Yes, Proceed" on the popup warning.The warning that appears is advising that deleting your card info and not replacing it with a new option could result in a canceled subscription. As long as you intend to add a new option you do not need to worry about the subscription becoming canceled.
- Update the card info by the desired card.
- Your new credit card information has now been saved and will be used to pay for your monthly Sympl subscription.